Blog Updates

Attention Blog Readers

Content coming every day, come back again to see what's new

Ma'iingan

Friday, October 2, 2020

New Post :O :O :O

 What's this?? A new post? After so long??? (falls over in disbelief and shock)

That's right. A new post after 3 years of absence. I'm not entirely sure how long I'll be back for, so lets just enjoy seeing new content.

Since the last post I moved to a new house on a 35 acre wooded lot, and bought myself a "she-shed" in which I plan on turning into my own little Witch's Cottage. The intention for this little "cottage" is to be my oasis; my place of peace and calm, away from stress like kids, husbands, visitors, politics or just the chaos of the world (and lets face it, nowadays, there's more chaos than ever). Don't get me wrong, I love my family and having visitors, but I also have anxiety in which large gatherings are a trigger, and I need a space to breathe.

As well, my little "cottage" will be my space in which to freely, without distraction or ridicule, practice my beliefs and spirituality. By the time my space is fully finished, I may decide to make more posts (hey, my little oasis is gonna need some decorations, and my practices is going to need new tools now and then). 

So, for the time being, lets get back to it, shall we?

Lots of love



No comments:

Post a Comment