Blog Updates

Attention Blog Readers

Content coming every day, come back again to see what's new

Ma'iingan

Sunday, October 4, 2020

Borrowed Design

I love the blog WitchyWords. She works hard in her spirituality as well as in her profession and isn't afraid to share her struggles with the rest of us, which can make one feel like they're not alone in daily struggles. Most people would just like to post all the positive things that happen throughout their day and leave the negative stuff behind. It's nice to know that someone else out there also struggles with things like their own spirituality. I can say with total honesty that I struggle with my own spirituality considering I live with someone who is less than understanding when it comes to alternative beliefs (if it sounds ridiculous, then it is).

Anyway, Marietta, in posts past, created a rune chain for her home. I'd always loved this idea, but, like in my other post, never had anything I could use to make such a thing. Again, I hate clay (looks amateurish to me, and the stuff I have stains my hands, workspace and tools). But I like to think that things will come to those who wait, and lo and behold, I found something at one of my favorite stores to buy craft supplies for both spirituality, and practicality: Dollarama lol.

I found small round wooden disks in various sizes,

so I got them with other ideas in mind for these. Using a standard gel pen, I copied the bind-runes from her example onto the disks, hot glued some string to the back, and am now waiting to put them up in my little "cottage".

I'm thinking of adding something to the end...like a pentacle charm or something. Not sure yet, as inspiration hasn't struck on that one yet.

If you would like to make your own bind-rune chain like hers, or with your own bind-runes, the instructions can be found in the link above.


No comments:

Post a Comment